* - Required Field
Do you lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence and are forced to live in any of the following situations:
- Sharing a housing of other persons due to economic hardship.
- In a motel, hotel, campground due to lack of alterative adequate accommodations.
- In an emergency or transitional shelter.
- Have a primary nighttime residence that is not designed for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping accommodation for humans.
- In a car, park, public space, abandoned building, substandard housing, bus or train station, or a similar setting.